⭐ Ages 11-18 ⭐
Weekly Classes: East Finchley: Wednesdays (6:30 – 8pm)
Youth Theatre Productions at our Academy are a community of young people ages 11-18 with a passion for the performing arts industry.
From on stage acting to behind the scenes production, our Youth Theatre members create their own full-scale plays and productions, taking an initial story idea from scratch to the final full-scale show, which they perform annually.
Youth Theatre classes explore skills such as script writing, characterisation, story lines, film, theatre and acting for screen as well as study acting practitioners and playwrights to further their own technique and skills on stage. But don’t worry, if being in the spotlight isn’t your thing but you still want to be a part of the process, the backstage production process is just as crucial as the actors.
Our Youth Theatre classes also learn about production, lights and sound tech, costume and set design, direction as well as backstage crew.
There’s a place for everyone in Youth Theatre Productions.
Youth Theatre Productions is a more serious look into the industry.
Teachers use their extensive knowledge and understanding to help students navigate towards their own careers in the performing arts.
All students attending classes are expected to wear uniform to class.
Uniform for our Rising Stars classes:
- Any black bottoms (leggings/shorts/tracksuit bottoms)
- Academy t-shirt (personalisable with children’s name)
T-shirts can be purchased in class or via our website shop
We are continuing to stay updated on government guidance to ensure our classes are safe and compliant. If in the case that we are forced to stop our in person classes, all classes will be moved over to our online platform, Zoom, and continue as normal. In this case, we will not be able to offer any refunds as all classes will continue until we are able to move back to in person.
How to Book a Trial Class
1. Click the button below to go to our booking page
2. Select your class, time & location
3. Scroll down to find the ‘Book Your Trial’ button (NOT ‘Book this Class’)
4. Create your parent account and add child information (if you do not already have a class4kids account|)
5. Make payment and that’s it!
You will receive a booking confirmation for your trial class. We look forward to seeing you there!
After Your Trial
- After your trial week you will asked via email if you would like to book a place in the class
- You will then be asked to set up your monthly subscription plan for your class payment
- Payments are taken on the 1st of every month
- Subscription payments are calculated by: Termly Fee x 3 (3 terms in a year) / over 11 months (no payment is taken in August as we have no classes in August)
- You can stop your subscription payment anytime, by writing with 4 weeks notice to firstname.lastname@example.org