Holiday Camps for Children
At our camps you can expect to learn dance routines, songs and drama pieces from your favourite Westend Musicals, films and much loved stories, as well as engage in arts and crafts activities and outdoor play.
Each week our camps are themed to maximise your child’s experience. Camp schedules may include a show stopping performance at the end of the week, a special visit from one of our much loved princess or story characters, or extra curricular activities such as inflatable fun and cookery.
Our performing arts holiday camps run regularly during the school holidays and are the perfect way for your child to:
- Build confidence
- Improve independence
- Develop social skills and communication
- Improve coordination
- Explore emotions and self expression
Camp Locations: Our camp locations include primary schools in the North London area.
Camp Timings: 9am-3pm. We also have a late pick up option at 4pm and early drop off option at 7am at select camps.
Camp Cost: from £30.00 per day.
Age Groups: Our age groups are 3-5 / 6-7 and 8-10. We work on a 1:8 ratio for our early years and 1:10 ratio for ages 6+.
What Will I Need?: For a full day at camp, you will need a packed lunch box, including healthy snacks (no nuts), a water bottle, as well as comfy clothing and suitable footwear for dance. We suggest bringing a spare change of clothes for ages 3-5.
What will I need to provide for camps?
- Water bottle
- Packed lunch (no nuts)
- Suitable footwear for dance
- Outdoor wear (sun hat, suncream OR coat, scarf, gloves)
- Spare change of clothes (this is an option for our early years age group)
How to book through childcare vouchers/tax free childcare:
- Make a booking as normal through our booking page
- Use our ID Number to make your payment in your childcare voucher account: 50112673007
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that you have paid for your booking
- Your booking is NOT confirmed until payment has been made. If payment is not received 24 hours before your booking, your place will be cancelled.
- If what you are booking is within 72 hours you are not able to pay using the childcare voucher option