Primary Ballet (RAD)
⭐ Ages 6-8 ⭐
Weekly Classes: East Finchley: Saturday (10am)
At our Academy we currently offer our ballet beginners class for the Primary ballet age group: 6-8 years.
Ballet beginners is the perfect introduction to begin learning the technique, terminology and first steps of Ballet dance.
Our Ballet teachers are committed to approaching the learning of ballet technique through the use of storytelling, creativity and imagination, making our classes fun!
Our Ballet classes follow the Royal Academy of Dance Primary Ballet syllabus and offer our students the opportunity to enter their exams and develop through their grades, examined and accredited by the Royal Academy of Dance. But don’t worry, if students choose not to enter any exams, they are encouraged to still continue learning in the classroom along with all of their friends. No ballerina is left behind!
Dance classes at our Academy work towards optional annual dance showcases as well as competitions and public performances throughout the academic year.
- Our dance teachers are all fully DBS checked, experienced and passionate coaches, ready to inspire, support and develop our student’s ability in dance.
Student’s are required to wear uniform when attending class.
- Ballet students are welcome to wear any leotard and ballet tights of their choice, with ballet shoes.
How to Book a Trial Class
1. Click the button below to go to our booking page
2. Select your class, time & location
3. Scroll down to find the ‘Book Your Trial’ button (NOT ‘Book this Class’)
4. Create your parent account and add child information (if you do not already have a class4kids account|)
5. Make payment and that’s it!
You will receive a booking confirmation for your trial class. We look forward to seeing you there!
After Your Trial
- After your trial week you will asked via email if you would like to book a place in the class
- You will then be asked to set up your monthly subscription plan for your class payment
- Payments are taken on the 1st of every month
- Subscription payments are calculated by: Termly Fee x 3 (3 terms in a year) / over 11 months (no payment is taken in August as we have no classes in August)
- You can stop your subscription payment anytime, by writing with 4 weeks notice to firstname.lastname@example.org