Musical Theatre Kickstarters
⭐ Ages 6-8 ⭐
Weekly Classes: Saturdays: East Finchley (11:30am)
Our Musical Theatre classes are suitable for all levels, beginner to intermediate and advanced… there is a role for all in musical theatre!
Kickstarter, Junior and Senior age groups are split and rotate through learning the three core elements, Acting, Singing and Dance over our 2-hour weekly class.
Our Musical Theatre class focuses on developing skills in confidence, musicality, vocal strength, projection, harmony, pitch, flexibility, expression, character building, storytelling, script work, singing technique as well as movement in fundamental dance styles, including Jazz, Ballet, Street Dance, Commercial and Lyrical Dance.
Our Musical Theatre teachers use their experience and knowledge to guide and train students towards becoming versatile and ‘triple threat’ style all round performers.
Musical Theatre classes progress towards yearly full-scale productions as well as other performance opportunities throughout the year.
All students attending classes are expected to wear uniform to class.
Uniform for our Musical Theatre Kickstarter classes:
- Any black bottoms (leggings/shorts/tracksuit bottoms)
- Academy t-shirt (personalisable with children’s name)
T-shirts can be purchased in class or via our website shop
How to Book a Trial Class
1. Click the button below to go to our booking page
2. Select your class, time & location
3. Scroll down to find the ‘Book Your Trial’ button (NOT ‘Book this Class’)
4. Create your parent account and add child information (if you do not already have a class4kids account|)
5. Make payment and that’s it!
You will receive a booking confirmation for your trial class. We look forward to seeing you there!
After Your Trial
- After your trial week you will asked via email if you would like to book a place in the class
- You will then be asked to set up your monthly subscription plan for your class payment
- Payments are taken on the 1st of every month
- Subscription payments are calculated by: Termly Fee x 3 (3 terms in a year) / over 11 months (no payment is taken in August as we have no classes in August)
- You can stop your subscription payment anytime, by writing with 4 weeks notice to firstname.lastname@example.org