⭐ Ages 11-16 ⭐
Weekly Classes: East Finchley: Wednesdays (7 – 8pm)
Contemporary dance is a style of expressive dance that combines elements of several dance genres including modern, jazz, lyrical and classical ballet.
Contemporary dancers strive to connect the mind and the body through fluid dance movements.
In Contemporary Dance our students begin to learn about expression and expressing emotion through movement.
Contemporary is an exciting fusion of dance styles which allows students to work through powerful and emotional routines.
Our Contemporary class aims to introduce and start to build a foundation in the technique of contemporary dance and story-telling through movement.
All students attending classes are expected to wear uniform to class.
Uniform for our Contemporary Dance classes:
- Any black bottoms (leggings/shorts/tracksuit bottoms)
- Academy t-shirt (personalisable with children’s name)
- Bare feet
T-shirts can be purchased in class or via our website shop
How to Book a Trial Class
1. Click the button below to go to our booking page
2. Select your class, time & location
3. Scroll down to find the ‘Book Your Trial’ button (NOT ‘Book this Class’)
4. Create your parent account and add child information (if you do not already have a class4kids account|)
5. Make payment and that’s it!
You will receive a booking confirmation for your trial class. We look forward to seeing you there!
After Your Trial
- After your trial week you will asked via email if you would like to book a place in the class
- You will then be asked to set up your monthly subscription plan for your class payment
- Payments are taken on the 1st of every month
- Subscription payments are calculated by: Termly Fee x 3 (3 terms in a year) / over 11 months (no payment is taken in August as we have no classes in August)
- You can stop your subscription payment anytime, by writing with 4 weeks notice to firstname.lastname@example.org