Fixation Academy of Performing Arts (FPA) continues to follow government guidelines and update our COVID-19 safety procedures in accordance with doing so.
We also recognise the importance of advanced planning in order to maintain services and limit the spread of the new coronavirus, known as COVID-19, within our setting.
To keep up to date with COVID-19 and the guidance of the government or if you have symptoms please visit:
All information has been collected in conjunction with the guidance from the government, gov.uk site; specifically, guidance issued by the Department for Education:
We kindly invite all members and parents to read the links above COVID-19 Procedures and for full details on how we have implemented safety precautions to ensure the safeguarding of all of our students and staff members are paramount, please view our COVID Policy and read below.
Please note we are following the NHS Track and Trace programme within all of our classes and venues.
If we are unable to continue face to face classes within our studios we will move all classes online for all members to access following the same time of class and dates which students have signed up for.
Before attending any of our classes, we also encourage all parents to watch our COVID-19 Safety video in order to learn how our classes will run, as well as how we plan to keep all parents, students and staff members safe when arriving/leaving the building for classes.
Preparing for classes at our Academy:
- Class numbers will be limited to ensure social distancing
All classes will need to be pre-booked and paid for via our online booking system
- At times, you may have to que so that we can safely control the flow of people through our doors
- Please listen to our staff members and signs that will help guide you through our new one way enter and exit system
- Only bring essentials including a water bottle & hand sanitiser to your class
- Shoe changing stations will be available for dance classes
Please ensure you eat before or after class and do NOT bring any food with you
- Extra equipment will be used in classes to ensure social distancing
All equipment and classrooms are deep cleaned and sanitised in between classes
Further Reading: Covid -19 Operational Policy