⭐ For ages 3-5 ⭐
Weekly Classes: East Finchley: Sat (9:30am)
Baby Ballet is for the youngest students in our Academy: Ages 3-5.
Baby Ballet is the perfect introduction to learning ballet for your little one.
In Baby Ballet we focus on developing the first steps of ballet technique through play and storytelling; giving your little one a safe space to learn, gain confidence, make friends and shine!
Our experienced teachers will guide students through different ballet exercises, promoting imagination and creativity, striving to create a fun, friendly and inclusive experience for everyone – no matter what your child’s age or ability.
All students attending classes are expected to wear uniform to class.
Uniform for our Ballet classes:
- Any leotard
- Ballet tights
- Ballet shoes
T-shirts can be purchased in class or via our shop
How to Book a Trial Class
1. Click the button below to go to our booking page
2. Select your class, time & location
3. Scroll down to find the ‘Book Your Trial’ button (NOT ‘Book this Class’)
4. Create your parent account and add child information (if you do not already have a class4kids account|)
5. Make payment and that’s it!
You will receive a booking confirmation for your trial class. We look forward to seeing you there!
After Your Trial
- After your trial week you will asked via email if you would like to book a place in the class
- You will then be asked to set up your monthly subscription plan for your class payment
- Payments are taken on the 1st of every month
- Subscription payments are calculated by: Termly Fee x 3 (3 terms in a year) / over 11 months (no payment is taken in August as we have no classes in August)
- You can stop your subscription payment anytime, by writing with 4 weeks notice to email@example.com